The Aspire Foundation supports tourism development initiatives for Clarksville-Montgomery County with an objective of raising awareness for the area as a tourist destination to increase the quantity of overnight stays and dollars spent by non-residents.
Strategic combinations of initiatives include:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Amateur Sporting Events
- Group Tours
- Festivals and Special Events
- Pat Head Summitt Legacy Park
In 2015, visitor spending in Montgomery County reached an all-time high of $205.1 million.
During the recent fiscal year, Visit Clarksville hosted 46 total events, attracting 63,934 visitors who spent $9.25 million in Montgomery County.
35 Group Tours • 1,503 Visitors • $178,248 economic impact
- Heroes, Hometowns & Legends Event
- Welcome Home Veterans Parade
18 Sporting Events • 47,759 Visitors • $7.5 million economic impact
- AAU Boys Basketball 10U National Championships
- 3v3 Live National Soccer
- TSSAA Middle School Cross Country
- TSSAA Middle School Track & Field
- Bass Pro Shop Fishing Tournament